Saturday, April 16, 2011

Heart & Home Clean Sweep: Summary

Well, with the amount of mess in my house, I kinda knew I wouldn't be able to truly "succeed" in getting it all done in 6 days. (After all, it usually takes all summer!)  But it does feel good to have a clean kitchen, and we made GREAT progress on our master bedroom!  We spent our cold, wet Friday sorting, purging, organizing, and... are you ready for this?.... PAINTING!  Yeah!  We have lived here 11 years and never painted our bedroom.  I have always dreamed it could be a beautiful, relaxing, and elegant room.  But when you have 8-9 people in a 3 bedroom ranch, well, things get a little crowded.  If we weren't so crowded, we probably wouldn't have the family computer in there... or the baby's bed and all her stuff!  Sometimes we are lucky to have paths to our sides of the bed and the bathroom!  Oh, well, one day it will be just the two of us, and we will have plenty of room, and just wish we had some kids to come and mess it up for us!  So until then, I will keep the broom handy, the washer & dryer going a few times per day, and working on my on-going "to-do" list! Check back with me... I just might take a picture of the finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment