Monday, April 2, 2012

Our Lunch Menu

With our busy homeschooling schedule, I have found it easier to have a set breakfast menu and lunch menu.  Our typical lunch menu goes like this:


Sunday:  Something Good! (Later I will post my monthly menu)

Monday: Macaroni & Cheese with Hot Dogs

Tuesday:  PBJ Day! (Peanut butter & jelly on the go before activities)

Wednesday:  Rice Dish Day*

Thursday:  Lunchmeat Sandwich Day (Again, on the go before activities)

Friday:  Hamburger or Pork Tenderloin Day

Saturday:  Frozen Pizzas 

Linked up at:  Menu Plan Monday




* I am trying to re-think "Rice Dish Day" because I have had a hard time finding 3-4 rice dish recipes (in order to rotate) that can make an all-inclusive meal that my kids will ask for a second time.




Have a great week!

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment