Monday, March 10, 2014

A Beautiful, Spring-like Day...Finally!!!


I thought it would never get here.  I really think this has been the longest, coldest winter I can remember!  Even last week we had below zero temperatures!  And you never know... maybe next week we will again.

We have our windows open.  Its a little chilly in here, but the FRESH air feels so good!

The opossums seem to realize it is spring.  We had THREE in our backyard last week!  Dallas calls it "opossum season".

The children took a long lunch break today.  They wore t-shirts and played in the big snow pile way in the back.  It is a man-made pile.  When we have a snow day, Dallas has to go out and play in the snow plow snow.  He always drags snow from the driveway and even the yard, just so they can have a big pile to play on. {What a fun dad!!}

I am hoping we can finish school quickly so that maybe even MOM can get out into the fresh air!  {Actually I would love to go for a run... I know that sounds weird!}

Have a happy spring day!

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment