Saturday, October 13, 2012

Crispy Ranch Chicken

Chicken strips was on the menu.


I felt like spicing it a bit.


The kids put ranch dressing on everything (that's why I buy it by the gallon in the "bulk" section at Walmart), so I thought I'd beat them to the punch and put it on the chicken first.


Ingredients:

Chicken breasts, cut into strips
1-2 cups of ranch dressing (I didn't measure and I had to refill my bowl once or twice)
Italian bread crumbs

I sliced the chicken into strips, dipped them in ranch dressing, then rolled them in the bread crumbs.  I placed them on a greased baking sheet and baked at 350 for 20 minutes, flipped them and baked another 20 minutes.

That's it!  The verdict?  Yummy!  Juicy! (not as dry as rolling it in milk/egg mixture)  No leftovers!  I was pretty bummed about that, but I guess that means it got an "A"!

No comments:

Post a Comment